Usabi was born with the idea of solving customer problems, developing products focused on their real needs and with the motivation to use the latest technologies.
We follow an incremental development process in which we involve the client as a fundamental part:
- We get to know each other: We have one or more meetings so that you can tell us about your project, the ideas you have and what needs you want to meet.
- We analyse: Together, we carry out an analysis to find the solution that best suits your needs and capabilities.
- We design: With all the information extracted from the analysis meetings we elaborate functional prototypes that serve you to validate the functionality and appearance of the product.
- We develop: We make the relevant corrections and develop the minimum viable product so that you can test this first phase of development.
- We deliver: We launch the minimum viable product so that you can start working and we agree on the next phases to be developed.
Usabi is a small multidisciplinary team, which carries out software engineering and consultancy, creating web solutions adapted to the client.
Usabi’s management is committed to providing services that consistently meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
All Usabi staff is involved in compliance with this policy.
Quality Management is an integral and fundamental part of the management of our organization.
To achieve the highest level of quality in our services, we ensure that they are carried out efficiently through our procedures, which describe our processes; the adoption of the quality management system aims to achieve compliance with the following commitments:
- Comply with the requirements contemplated in the ISO 9001 standard (Quality Management System).
- To comply with the legal, regulatory, statutory, customer and other relevant requirements.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the management system, taking measures for the prevention of pollution, guaranteeing the participation of all the company’s employees, as well as the right to be consulted.
- To analyse and maximize customer satisfaction with our services.
- Our continuous orientation towards excellence is based on an early identification and eradication of the sources of errors. Prevention always takes priority over correction.
- Motivating and empowering our human resources through appropriate training and development activities.
- Establish and maintain permanent communication and information channels with our employees, suppliers and other interested parties.
The Quality Policy is made available to the public and interested parties for their information and knowledge through our website.
The Management provides the Management System with all the necessary tools, both documentary and computerized, to ensure that the Quality Policy is understood, developed and remains in force at all levels of the organization.
In order to comply with these commitments, the company establishes a series of quality objectives and targets every year (taking advantage of the review and analysis of the Management System by the Management), which may be qualitative or quantitative in nature, but in any case, they must be verifiable in terms of compliance and effectiveness.
Signed: Laura Concepción Rodríguez
Usabi Team, S.L. has implemented and certified a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015 in the field of Consultancy and Advice, Development of web applications and Creation of web pages. Project subsidised by the Regional Ministry of Economy, Industry, Trade and Knowledge under PILA 157G0042, 85% co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) within the Operational Programme 2014-2020 and PILA 207G0385 for SME investment projects in the Canary Islands.
This ERDF co-financed grant in support of innovation in the technological, organisational and business management fields has helped us to improve the organisation, planning and control of the quality of our work, ensuring the efficiency of our processes and the satisfaction of our customers.